Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog Party Music Week Monday

Double-posting all week, since there's a great blog challenge I'm delighted to have found and I've got to TELL you about all the furniture drama in our household.

But first:



Today's songs are songs that put a smile on your face and can totally turn your mood around, which is JUST WHAT I NEED to kick off this spring-time!

Lowdown by Boz Scaggs (I think we all knew I was going here)

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry (My love for this song is pretty irrational since I REALLY, REALLY hate "I Kissed a Girl," but Kiddo and I lose it and rock out when it comes on)

Shake It by Metro Station (if we're doing irrational pop love, I have to include this since I have been STOPPING EVERYTHING I AM DOING and dancing out of control every time this song has come on since summer '08)

Honky Tonk Man by Dwight Yoakam (just love)

Rough Justice by the Rolling Stones (NEVER GROW OUT OF YOUR CORNY SEXUAL INNUENDOES, BOYS! Please!)

I've got to limit it to five, because otherwise I can go on this all day.

Wanna add to the list or play along? Check out the rules here, here, or here.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Whoo hoo! I'm having so much fun at this party-thanks for joining us! I'll post a link to you!

Oh and my 3 year old daughter sings the whole entire chorus of Hot & Cold when she hears it on the radio! I can't believe she can remember it all.